The differences between SHR IPL and traditional IPL
♦Compared to normal IPL machines, SHR is much more professional:
1. SHR machine is with Single pulse mode can emit energy averagely, however, IPL machines are with multi-pulse mode which focus energy on first pulse, which is very easy to burn patients.
2. SHR filtered violet light and infrared light, which will eradiate and absorb water from target skin. So SHR does not have any side-effect to body.
3. with DEC technology. Identified function makes operation simple, and makes treatment safely!
4. with bigger frequency (from 1 to 10Hz), Which accelerate operation speed and short a lot of time for treatment!
5. with Stationary technology & In-motion technology. Moving IPL can use less time to do treatment on back, leg and arm.
Light source Intense pulsed light
Spectrum range SSR:560-1200nm, SHR: 640-1200 nm
Energy density 10~50J/cm2 ;10~36J/cm2
Pulse method Intense pulsed technology (adjustable)
Repeat frequency 3,4,5,6,10Hz
Continue working time 1-60s
Spot size 18*34mm, 16*57mm
Cooling system Water, air and semiconductor cooling
Cooling temperature -4°c~0°c
Power supply 220v/50Hz or 110v/60Hz
Input power 3000W
1. Permanently remove unwanted hair on all parts of the body and for hair colors
2. Remove vascular lesions on face and bottlenose
3. Remove the wrinkles and shrink the skin pores
4. Lighten and remove all kinds of pigmented lesions e.g. speckles, age-spot, sun-induced spots
5. Lighten and remove acne
6. Remove skin flaws and improve the skin quality;
7. Skin-rejuvenation, skin-whitening and enhancement of skin elasticit
Choose any two from three handles as you like
mobile(whats app):86 15210629771